We always stand by the quality and safety of the products we supply and the service we offer. If you’re not completely satisfied, please tell us about it so that we can put the situation right and do better next time!
1. Returns and exchanges* can be made within 28 days from the delivery date. All exchanges or returns are subject that the item is returned in a resalable condition**. Before posting anything to us, please let us know via email: or call 020 8851 9904 so we can confirm the return or exchange.
2. Refunds or replacements*** are awarded to items that have been received with noticeable damage or are in fact broken. Any such defects should be sent to us within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please send an email to together with a photo of the damage. We will respond with the next steps.
* An exchange is where the customer would like to return their original purchase for another item in our store.
**Resalable condition means, that the goods must be returned in their original state, unused and in no worse condition than when they were received by you.
***A replacement is where the toy is damaged and needs to be replaced with the same toy that has no defects.
When returning a product, please state
* your order number,
* items you are returning and
* the reason for its return.
This really helps us to improve our service to you.
All returns or refunds are to a UK address. We recommend you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office when returning items to us, to insure you against any damages or lost post in transit.
If you have any further questions, please write them to Customer Services, or call 020 8851 9904.